Skip to content
- What is the impact of the new Technologies?
- Job losses, sense of fear. Need to upskills folks while they will be different impacts for different generations. Need to address resistance – fear of change. Need to develop the communications for each generation. Impacts to wider community
- Encourage face to face communications – technology is driving folks to not engage in Face to face – counterintuitive
- Can help to improve bottom line, capacity, ROI, increase market share and enable more standard work
- Need to close skills gap with possible redeployment of roles and while trying to fend off outsourcing models
- Education curriculum needs to be enhanced to adapt to these new technologies